what can you do in aurea spa on davina with yacht club

bnorris10

what can you do in aurea spa on davina with yacht club

I saw that access was included for free so just wondering what it is you get for free when you go there

Sauna and steam rooms,,,:D

Edited by Mikesa1721

As previously mentioned, sauna and steam rooms. You also have access to a common "relaxation room".

We found the Aurea Spa to be a beautiful and tasteful facility, but we would've liked if they'd had coed saunas and steam rooms so that my wife and I could've enjoyed them together as we've done aboard other cruise lines. We also wish they had a thalassotherapy pool which we've also enjoyed tremendously before.

As previously mentioned, sauna and steam rooms. You also have access to a common "relaxation room".

We found the Aurea Spa to be a beautiful and tasteful facility, but we would've liked if they'd had coed saunas and steam rooms so that my wife and I could've enjoyed them together as we've done aboard other cruise lines. We also wish they had a thalassotherapy pool which we've also enjoyed tremendously before.

On the Divina, the steam room and saunas are all co-ed. Unless I was missing some kind of sign, I saw men and women using all of the sauna and steam room facilities together. The only thing that was not co-ed were the locker rooms and those only had shower stalls (no separate sauna or steam room).

On the Divina, the steam room and saunas are all co-ed. Unless I was missing some kind of sign

That was the first thing that my wife and I asked when we checked in at the spa desk to get our locker keys and they said that the only thing coed was the relaxation room. Doors to the saunas and steam rooms were indeed clearly marked for men and women.

As you walk into the thermal suite area, the first dry sauna on the left was for women, and the door straight ahead was for men. As you keep walking past the saunas and enter the relaxation room with the floor to ceiling windows, the steam room on the left is for women and the one to the right is for men. Once again, each room is labeled for men or women right on the door.

With all of that said, nobody seemed to care much about nudity. Although on our particular sailing women and men were staying in their separate sauna and steam areas, many had no problem walking completely naked from one room to another or laying naked in the relaxation room. A bit shocking for a second, but then I remembered that this is a very international ship with many fellow cruisers with varying levels of modesty.

Edited by Tapi

• 9 months later...

I am traveling with my hubby and sons. I tend to rise early and watch the sun rise. They like to sleep in on vacation. Would it be appropriate to have my morning shower at the thermal spa, thereby allowing them to sleep in? Can I access the spa that early in the morning? Thanks in advance!