LAX to Long Beach Port ??

I always use Uber or Lyft . Clean, friendly, efficient and a lower price than a taxi. Plus, I don't have to share it with strangers and make unnecessary stops. Get the apps for both and take it from there. Lax airport to San Pedro port was $28.41 on May 8, 2016 with über. Long Beach will be a little more as it's a few more miles away, but still less than a taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree. I live in Los Angeles and I use Lyft all the time to go to the airport and to the ports. Here is some information from the LAX website you might find helpful:

Lyft, Inc. and Rasier-CA, LLC (Uber) are authorized to provide pick-up services at LAX. Passengers can make a request once they are located on the terminal curbside.

Authorized Transportation Network Companies may drop-off and pick-up passengers on the Airport Upper/Departures Level only. The airport fee applies to both a drop-off trip and to a pick-up trip.

Signs that state “Ride Service Pick-Up” are positioned on theUpper/Departures Level to facilitate the meeting point.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Hi!

What day of the week and what time are you arriving? And what time do you need to be to the port?

I always use Lyft, but would be happy to provide advice based on your situation. I live in LA, and traffic very much varies on day and time. :)

Hi, we are flying into LAX in May and I am really

worried about the LA traffic.

That's why I am strongly considering Carnival transportation. Anyone

have experience with this?

Thank you

If you are not renting a car and driving in Los Angeles traffic, why worry? You have several choices that have better fares than the Carnival shuttle. Uber or Lyft or a town car are less money.:)