Hello from the Navigator

Posting from the Navigator OTS.

Embarkation was a long process today as the ship was not cleared until 12:30 by immigration. Shoreside did not have their act together though. Once on board things started going great. We were some of the first to board and were on having lunch by 1:00. The ship looks great. Very big. My first time on a Voyager class ship. Will post later in the week.

Posting from the Navigator OTS.

Embarkation was a long process today as the ship was not cleared until 12:30 by immigration. Shoreside did not have their act together though. Once on board things started going great. We were some of the first to board and were on having lunch by 1:00. The ship looks great. Very big. My first time on a Voyager class ship. Will post later in the week.

Hey there Gordon! If you get a chance to stop by the spa, see if Guillermo is there and if so, tell him HELLOOOO from Travis in Naples!

Hi ya Gordon! Glad to hear you're finally aboard the Navigator. Check out the Two Poets Pub and see Opal. She'll take really good care of you! :) Enjoy your cruise!

I met Opal after boarding yesterday and she is great. Just stopped by the Two Poets on my way here and had another drink. Opal does take good care of you.

So far the cruse is going great. Could not ask for better weather. Love the ship so far. The level of service has been outstanding in all areas. Could not ask for anything better.

Well time for another drink. Will check in later.:)

Glad you made it onboard Gordon, you've been waiting for this cruise for a long time!

We hope you have a wonderful vacation and that you enjoy the Navigator as much as we did :) :)

###

Thanks!! I am having a great time and yes this one was a long time coming but I know that it will not be my last on a Voyager class ship. They have everything you could ask for. :)

glad to hear you're having a great time so far...i will be sailing on the navigator on 12/24/04...let me know how grand cayman and costa maya were after your stops there. And also how is the condition of the ship now? Thanks and have an amazing time.

-Jordan

cruisingator2 -- Hey neighbor!! Greetings from Alpharetta!! We were on Navigator Thanksgiving week -- stop by the Schooner bar and ask Steve to make you a "Mexican Kiss" -- tell him the fools who closed down the bar Thanksgiving night doing shooters sent you!!

And if you see Frederico in the dining room (around table 416) tell him to enjoy his last week on board and that his passengers from Thanksgiving are thinking of him and hope his family wasn't affected by the storms that impacted the Phillipines last week. And Mr. Justin (our 6 year old) is still talking about him!! -- Also, if you're in the 4th floor dining room it's worth heading over to Frederico's area just to watch him dance on the night the staff dances with the passengers -- he's the most into it of any waiter I've ever seen!!

- PAGA

6 RCCL Cruises

4 Celebrity Cruises

glad to hear you're having a great time so far...i will be sailing on the navigator on 12/24/04...let me know how grand cayman and costa maya were after your stops there. And also how is the condition of the ship now? Thanks and have an amazing time.

-Jordan

I am not on the western itinerary this week so I cannot help you there. The ship is in awesome shape. Still looks brand new to me.

Hi Cruisingator,

What time did you get to the pier in order to be one of the first to board?

Have a great time!

Cheers,

We arrived at the port around 11:00 but the ship did not clear customs until 12:30. That is when they started boarding. We are booked in a Junior Suite and were able to get priority check-in and boarding. I would say that they started general boarding around 1:00 or so give or take five to ten minutes.

Hello from sunny St. Thomas. Just go in from spending the day downtown and up at Paradise Point having a couple of Bushwackers. Man were they good. We are leaving an hour early today to go to St. Croix for our refuel but they are not letting us off of the ship. Of course RCI is being very quite about this. Not many know that we were scheduled to stay in St. Thomas until 6:00. I really wish that they would rather refuel in Miami and not stop here if they are not going to let us off of the ship.

Looking forward to St. Maarten tomorrow. Still having a great time. Ship is something else.

Your sis misses ya. I see you are having a great time though. Sounds like the shipe is great, drinks are great, and you are enjoying yourself thoroughly. Thought I might run into a post from you on this board. Keep in touch with all us land bound people sitting here drooling. See ya when you return. Take care!

Hello from sunny St. Thomas. Just go in from spending the day downtown and up at Paradise Point having a couple of Bushwackers. Man were they good. We are leaving an hour early today to go to St. Croix for our refuel but they are not letting us off of the ship. Of course RCI is being very quite about this. Not many know that we were scheduled to stay in St. Thomas until 6:00. I really wish that they would rather refuel in Miami and not stop here if they are not going to let us off of the ship.

Looking forward to St. Maarten tomorrow. Still having a great time. Ship is something else.

Cruisingator,

We aren't going to St.Croix the harbor is to shallow. You weren't at the Mix & mingle either I looked for you and asked about you.

Tj

Archived