When are the new dates released?

sford75

They traditionally begin releasing their schedules sometime in March and continue to release various itineraries over the next three or four months. If you do a search you will find the dates that RCI released its itineraries last year. I believe the earliest release was in mid-March and the last itineraries were released in mid to late July.:)

Bill,

I knew you would have the solution. :)

Actually, just a week or two ago, Patti (cruisenfever) posted last year's schedule to serve as a guide and I merely summarized the more detailed info that she provided.:)

Actually, just a week or two ago, Patti (cruisenfever) posted last year's schedule to serve as a guide and I merely summarized the more detailed info that she provided.:)

Just happened to be in the neighborhood and I heard my name mentioned.:D

Here are the release dates from March of 2009 for the 2010-2011 Deployment Schedule: Hopefully RCI will follow the same release dates this year.

Europe & Transatlantic 3/12/09

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Northeast

(Carib/Bermuda, Canada,New England) 3/25/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Caribbean (Year-round/Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

Short Caribbean/Bahamas 4/22/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Seasonal Caribbean 4/29/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Australia & Hawaii 5/12/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

For those that can't view the link, here are the opening dates for bookings.

Thanks cruisenfever!!

Northeast – Bermuda, Caribbean, Canada & New England - 3/8/2010

Summer Europe & Transatlantic - 3/15/2010

Alaska - 3/22/2010

Australia - 3/29/2010

7-Night Caribbean – Seasonal & Year-round - 4/5/2010

Bahamas & Short Caribbean - 4/12/2010

Winter Europe & Dubai - 4/19/2010

Mexico - 4/26/2010

Asia - 4/26/2010

Brazil - 11/2010

Firefox will not allow me to open this link.

Hey Patti, I have Firefox and was able to open the link. Must be something else that prevented you from doing so. Thanks for the link, Larry. Can't wait until the schedules begin posting next month.:)

Hey Patti, I have Firefox and was able to open the link. Must be something else that prevented you from doing so. Thanks for the link, Larry. Can't wait until the schedules begin posting next month.:)

Hey Bill, remember I'm the computer illiterate in the family.:o Jim was able to open with no problem.:cool:

Hmmm. Seven nite Caribbean etc. 4/5/10. Does this mean no Caribbean cruises longer than 7 nights? Makes my 10 night on X looking better and better. I SOOO wish RCI would go back to "ultimate Caribbean" cruises out of FL for 10-12 nights.

Hmmm. Seven nite Caribbean etc. 4/5/10. Does this mean no Caribbean cruises longer than 7 nights? Makes my 10 night on X looking better and better. I SOOO wish RCI would go back to "ultimate Caribbean" cruises out of FL for 10-12 nights.

This was the first thing I noticed as well. We were hoping to do a Panama Canal cruise in 2011 (or at least one of the 10/11 day sailings that the Jewel is currently doing).

For those that can't view the link, here are the opening dates for bookings.

Thanks cruisenfever!!

Northeast – Bermuda, Caribbean, Canada & New England - 3/8/2010

Summer Europe & Transatlantic - 3/15/2010

Alaska - 3/22/2010

Australia - 3/29/2010

7-Night Caribbean – Seasonal & Year-round - 4/5/2010

Bahamas & Short Caribbean - 4/12/2010

Winter Europe & Dubai - 4/19/2010

Mexico - 4/26/2010

Asia - 4/26/2010

Brazil - 11/2010

Brazil - 11/2010 - is that a typo for 5/11/2010 or do they really mean November?

Brazil - 11/2010 - is that a typo for 5/11/2010 or do they really mean November?

While I would never claim that proofreading is a strong point with RCI :D and it is always possible that the date is a typo, but the original RCI document does indicate that November, 2010 is the date and lacking any credible information to the contrary, that is when I would expect to see that itinerary released.:)

While I would never claim that proofreading is a strong point with RCI :D and it is always possible that the date is a typo, but the original RCI document does indicate that November, 2010 is the date and lacking any credible information to the contrary, that is when I would expect to see that itinerary released.:)

Seems very late - only gives them 4 months to fill the ships for the March 2011 itins.

Archived