Kusadasi tour giude?

Hi all

I am looking for a private driver and clean comfortable dependable nonsmoking car for a tour of Kusadasi, there will be 3 of us. I am only looking for recomendations from reliable cruise critic members and interested in there experience.

Thank you:)

• 2 months later...

In June, six of us will be using Kagan Kosagan - kosaganatyahoodotcom, to tour Ephesus and the surrounding area. His e-mails have been prompt and thorough and if his e-mails are any indication, he sounds extremely knowledgeable and delightful. He charges per vehicle, not per person, so there's no incentive for him to gather more people into your group. He also has a website: tourguidesinturkeydotcome.

Sandy

Thanks Sandy R--have you been able to find out anything more or get any references that back up this group? I always like to know that others have used people first and particularly since it would be a full-day excursion.

I think you initially were going to be on the 9/11 cruise (which is the one we are taking) but are now going in June. Can't wait to hear about it upon your return. I actually remember when you took the Diamond last year on or around its inaugural--we took it a couple of months later and your reviews were extremely helpful. Loved that ship!

Let me know on the Kusadasi tour guide. Levent was booked and we have a back up with Nejat (he is already booked for that date but has someone else for us). But I also saw the Shorex Turkey group and wanted to know if others had other requests or any information on that group.

Thanks again.

We used TurFantastik for a great tour of Istanbul with Mehmet Ozbalci during our 2003 Med cruise on the Golden. He told us their company also did tours in Kusadasi and he also guided there. He spoke excellent English, was friendly and knowledgable and the van they used was oversized for our group of 8 which was appreciated.

Here is there web site.

http://www.turfantastik.com/

Have a great next cruise.

Piney... you've got the right person... Diamond Inaugural and yes we were booked on the 9/11 cruise and changed to the 6/7 cruise. I read about Kagan on both cruisecritic and fodors. He came highly recommended. We had originally booked with another guide who shall remain anonymous, who charges by the person, not by the vehicle. Since we only had 6 people, he constantly e-mailed to let me know he had others that would be willing to join our group. I finally realized he wasn't content with only 6 and that come the day of the tour, there would most likely be others joining us and we would have no choice but to take his tour. That's when we changed to Kagan. He and his wife Lale seem wonderful genuine in their desire to show us their home. We're so pleased we were able to book his services.

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived