NCL Bar Setup Prices

cowbuoy

I was on some other threads and found the email address to get prices for an in cabin bar setup (in comes with the liquor only - no mixers)

groupeventXXX@ncl.com

Where XXX is the name of the ship (example groupevertepic@ncl.com)

They said the that entire price list was for internal use only but I could ask about individual kinds of alcohol and they would send the prices.

I ended up asking about a variety of different kinds that are pretty common and that we normally stock for a party at home.

I thought other people would be interested in this info as well and here is what I found out.

Seagram’s 7 - $63.00

Jack Daniel’s - $83.00

Beefeater's - $63.00

Kahlua - $83.00

Bacardi - $63.00

Captain Morgan - $63.00

Cutty Sark - $63.00

Absolut - $83.00

If you want anything, or to find out if they have another type that you are looking for - just email them, they answered my emails in less than an hour.

You have to pay for them with a credit card when you order and you must order 7 days of more before you sail.

Hope this helps!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A liter of Southern Comfort: $83

We felt that was cheaper in the long run than buying drinks each day in the bar or lounge. Besides, we enjoyed having a bedtime drink in our cabin.

If you order this type of bar set up are you allowed to take drinks out of your room are is for strictly in room consumption only and if you don't finish the bottle are you allowed to take it home?

Is there a first time guide to Epic cruises anywhere - I don't want to get really annoying asking basic questions!

Thanks

Emma

x

If you order this type of bar set up are you allowed to take drinks out of your room are is for strictly in room consumption only and if you don't finish the bottle are you allowed to take it home?

Is there a first time guide to Epic cruises anywhere - I don't want to get really annoying asking basic questions!

Thanks

Emma

x

Yes, I believe it is for in room, but I have been known to take the rest of my drink with me if DH is ready before I finish mine. We still run up a good bar bill, but we also like to sit on the balcony with a drink or have company over for cocktails. It's vacation!!!

I think it's a great deal, but we spend a lot of time on our balcony.

Yes, you are allowed to take it home as long as the bottles don't exceed your duty free limit.

Can't tell you anything about the Epic, but hope you have a great time! Plenty of info on here to check out! :D

Archived