Any such thing as cheap parking in Nola?

jbh1993

Going down a couple of days early before leaving out on the cruise. The hotel has valet parking for $28 dollars per day then we will be parking at Fulton Street garage or at the pier. I am trying to find cheaper,safe parking that is closer to Tchoupitoulas street.Any help would be appreciated.:)

• 3 weeks later...
We booked a room at the Holiday Inn Superdome in June. It was $119 plus tax per night which came to aprox 132 (booking through Stay123.com) Parking is included during your stay and cruise.

Now I really need to know more about THIS! :D

How did that work, exactly? I mean - we would be driving down to NOLA from Little Rock, AR for our cruise, and then of course we have the same problem - what to do with the car.

So you stay a night at the Holiday Inn Superdome, and they provide free parking for the duration of your cruise??? That sounds like a no-brainer...........any more info would be GREATLY appreciated!

EDIT: Never mind! I went to that Stay123.com website you listed and there is my answer - it really does exist! Yiippeeee!!!

Trin

Thanks for this great info on 123 stay. I will be cruising out of NOLA in Nov., and have been looking at affordable places to stay in safe areas of the city. When I checked the Holiday Inn's website for the date I wanted (11-12-11), it showed as no rooms available, but I booked at 123 stay, and now have a confirmed reservation. Even tho I'm not driving, and won't have a car to stay parked for the week, I feel I got a great deal on a 3 star hotel room, in a good area of town, and close to the cruise port.:cool:

Iv stayed once with Drury and used their cruise parking (add on $35?) and the last two times got Holiday Inn Superdome for $99 that included parking during the cruise and a shuttle to the port (not from the port as the taxi's dont allow shuttle drivers in there to pick up).

I had to call up until the last month before the price came down on the cruise deal last time I stayed there. They wanted more money. I looked at 123 stay and they were $10 more than calling the hotel and booking it direct.

Archived