Photo Tour of the Sun - Aug 2011

computerworks

We just returned from a 9-day Baltic cruise on the Sun. It was probably one of the best trips we have taken...ever. I will post my ship and port reviews this weekend.

Before we left, I know I combed the boards for info on the Sun, since we had not cruised on this ship before. While aboard, I made a point of taking some pictures of most of the locations to share with others who may be searching, like I did, in the future. :p

Here are the pics, without comment, for your viewing pleasure.

We just returned from a 9-day Baltic cruise on the Sun. It was probably one of the best trips we have taken...ever. I will post my ship and port reviews this weekend.

Before we left, I know I combed the boards for info on the Sun, since we had not cruised on this ship before. While aboard, I made a point of taking some pictures of most of the locations to share with others who may be searching, like I did, in the future. :p

Here are the pics, without comment, for your viewing pleasure.

Love it! You have a lot of pictures that I didn't take. They are making me miss the Sun. :D

LOVE the pictures.

We're thinking of changing our 2013 POA cruise to either Baltics or Caribbean on the Sun

Thank you for ammo in helping me convince my DH!!!

I'm going to sound like a broken record as I post more on our trip, but..

...We absolutely LOVED the Sun and this 9-day Baltic cruise was one of the best we have done on NCL. (..and this was our 12th NCL cruise).