Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > SeaDream Yacht Club

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

SeaDream Yacht Club Read Luxury Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you!

Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default iPad polishing?

Just returned from SD1 Antigua-Barbados nov 13-20. Absolutely superb and I would just like to say hello to Knotheadusc and her husband and to all the other very nice, friendly people that I met.
Is it just me? I meant to ask the cabin maid, but every day I opened up my iPad it looked as if the screen had been cleaned. It must have been whilst they making up the cabin durinng breakfast.
Did anyone else notice this? Definitely top-notch attention to detail if I'm right.

Ad Sponsored By
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
10,000+ Club

I would nto be surprised if they did it for you but, I have never paid an attention to it. I'll let you know at Christmas time.

Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:35 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

That is great. No iPad on our last SD voyage but I was offered an iPhone clean when my sunglasses were being cleaned. Don't know anywhere you get such attention to detail.

Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by noviceclimber View Post
Just returned from SD1 Antigua-Barbados nov 13-20. Absolutely superb and I would just like to say hello to Knotheadusc and her husband and to all the other very nice, friendly people that I met.
Is it just me? I meant to ask the cabin maid, but every day I opened up my iPad it looked as if the screen had been cleaned. It must have been whilst they making up the cabin durinng breakfast.
Did anyone else notice this? Definitely top-notch attention to detail if I'm right.
Nobody polished my iPad for me, but that might be because I was using it pretty often. How else could I keep the folks on Cruise Critic up to date?

I just got home. It's been a long day and I'm tired and a little short tempered due to being seated near a gaggle of inconsiderate idiots on my flight from Miami to RDU. I plan to start doing lots of writing tomorrow!

Our first cruise- Vision of the Seas- June 4, 2009 Baltics

Old November 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Cool Cruiser

P.S.

Quote:
I would just like to say hello to Knotheadusc and her husband and to all the other very nice, friendly people that I met.
Call me Bubbles, darling, everybody does...

Our first cruise- Vision of the Seas- June 4, 2009 Baltics