PG Website and booking excursions

So, I keep checking the website to see about booking excursions for our 4/28 sailing. A week or so ago it said I'd be able to access our booking at the end of February and now it says "we anticipate web access to be back online soon." Should I just call to book our excursions or wait until I can do it online? Does anyone know when "soon" might be? Thanks!

I noticed this too, I think since you are sailing so soon, you probably should call to book your excursions. I was just trying to do research, and hoping to access my account, but no luck. Maybe rolling out the Moana is why they need to update the site?

You are about 6 weeks away, I'd want to be sure of my plans at this point! Good luck!

Just give them a call. They will easily book what you wish to do and send you a confirmation. No money is due until you get on board and confirm you will be doing the excursion.

I just booked an excursion last week.

So, I keep checking the website to see about booking excursions for our 4/28 sailing. A week or so ago it said I'd be able to access our booking at the end of February and now it says "we anticipate web access to be back online soon." Should I just call to book our excursions or wait until I can do it online? Does anyone know when "soon" might be? Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for inquiring about the shore excursions. Please call in to pre-reserve your shore excursions at 800-848-6172. It will be the quickest way. Our online booking will not be available now until mid April. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Paul Gauguin Cruises

So nice to see PG Cruises keeping an eye on what's going on here! :) I called them yesterday, and they told me they could book our excursions for us over the phone, and even give us times etc. so we can plan morning/afternoon stuff.

I noticed this too, I think since you are sailing so soon, you probably should call to book your excursions. I was just trying to do research, and hoping to access my account, but no luck. Maybe rolling out the Moana is why they need to update the site?

You are about 6 weeks away, I'd want to be sure of my plans at this point! Good luck!

Familygoboston, I noticed you are doing Galapagos in several months, we did this last year and it was a trip of a lifetime. We kept saying can't decide which was better F.P. on the P&G or the Xpediton in Galapagos. The conclusion was both memorable but different so enjoy.

Familygoboston, I noticed you are doing Galapagos in several months, we did this last year and it was a trip of a lifetime. We kept saying can't decide which was better F.P. on the P&G or the Xpediton in Galapagos. The conclusion was both memorable but different so enjoy.

It's an embarrassment of riches for us this year!:o

We had originally planned a family trip to the Galapagos in June with my folks (celebrating 50 years married in 2011)along with our teens, but we couldn't make a June departure work for my teens and then once their summer activities start up, we had to plan for later August.

DH and I already had PG booked in early October for our 25 th anniversary, so we ended up with 2 incredible trips 6 weeks apart. :eek: I know that when I am doing laundry and trying to re pack I will be tearing my hair out, but it just worked out that way. We are really looking forward to both!

We are not taking X for Galapagos, but another tour (2 weeks) with both a cultural component and cruise included. The girls have been studying Spanish since 1st grade and having time in Ecuador was an important part of our plans! I expect to review that trip under the " other cruises" section of CC. Every one of the reviews I read for X or Linblad, everyone seems to have an amazing experience! Same as I hear here on the PG boards with PG, I expect to have lots of incredible photos in my holiday letter;)

I am just starting to research excursions and wondering what you are booking and recommending? Thanks, Donna

Hi Donna, I'm actually going to start another thread about this because my head is swimming with possibilities. I don't want to miss something fabulous!!!

Archived