Home Lines Reunion dinners

I know I've seen it in the past and I've gone through many threads on site but I can't find any info about Home Lines reunion dinners in NYC. Does anyone know where/when/how often? Is there a web site? I googled "Homes Lines Reunions" but didn't come up with anything.

• 2 months later...

The reunion dinners are at Divino's Restaurant 1056 2nd Ave NY, NY. 212-861-1096. I've inquired as to when the next one is going to be and still waiting to hear back. I will post, but if anyone wants to inquire directly, the contact information is above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, the above restaurant (Divino's) is the restaurant that hosts the Home Lines reunion dinners. The address and phone # are correct. I just called. They have not had a reunion dinner in over a year and as of right now (Oct 14, 2012) there is not one scheduled. She suggested I call back "every couple of months", and she doubted there would be one before spring, 2013. She said that as time goes by, these dinners are less frequent and fewer attend, but they will still host them. I didn't ask and don't know exactly who orchestrates the dinners, but the person I talked to made it sound as though they are scheduled far enough in advance, so that if one called "every couple of months" it would be sufficient advance notice until the next one.

• 2 years later...

I'm bumping this up....DiVino's has closed. If anyone knows if they continue to have Home Lines reunion dinners, please post where they are now, and if one is scheduled for anytime in the next 3-4 months... please post date and time.

• 8 months later...