Here are Allure of the Seas Adventure Ocean Daily Planners

elephant98

Just got back from a 7 night Western Caribbean sailing on the Allure of the Seas. I have uploaded the week at a glance planner for the Adventure Ocean kids program to this post. Then, I will scan and upload the daily schedule in following posts in this thread.

Enjoy.

Allure Adventure Ocean Welcome Planner page 1.pdf

Allure Adventure Ocean Welcome Planner page 2.pdf

Allure Adventure Ocean Welcome Planner page 3.pdf

Allure Adventure Ocean Welcome Planner page 4.pdf

Thank you SO MUCH! We are sailing on the Allure on March 17th, and I've been hoping to find out this information! One question: we are doing the Eastern Caribbean Itinerary -- does anyone know (other than the obvious Port differences) if it will be the same activities, etc for us Eastern folks?

Again, many thanks!!

~Leslie

Thank you SO MUCH! We are sailing on the Allure on March 17th, and I've been hoping to find out this information! One question: we are doing the Eastern Caribbean Itinerary -- does anyone know (other than the obvious Port differences) if it will be the same activities, etc for us Eastern folks?

Again, many thanks!!

~Leslie

When we visited Adventure Ocean on the first night during the open house, we asked which night was the Pirate Night and which night they were doing the Little People Birthday Show and the counselor mentioned that it changes based on whether the ship was doing the Eastern or Western itinerary . . . then she asked me which one we were doing that week. :-) So, I suspect that the activities are the same.

We are taking a family vacation, and I want to spend as much time with the kids as I can, but I really hope they like this program and will maybe do an evening session here and there to give us some time. Looks like a bunch of neat things going on. I just hope they want to go... I'd never make them feel like they have to go.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW! Thank you...we have awhile until we sail (DS 10 still doesn't know we sail in Sept) but these will be a huge help, even though I understand they may change before our sail date. Thanks again!

These are WONDERFUL! Thanks! We are on the Oasis in May and I'm assuming they will be pretty close.

Are these in your stateroom along with the Compass each day, or do I need to swing by adventure ocean to get them? In the past I've only cruised without kids and haven't seen them, but this time I'll have my 4 year old with me.

Thanks again!

These are WONDERFUL! Thanks! We are on the Oasis in May and I'm assuming they will be pretty close.

Are these in your stateroom along with the Compass each day, or do I need to swing by adventure ocean to get them? In the past I've only cruised without kids and haven't seen them, but this time I'll have my 4 year old with me.

Thanks again!

You should be able to ask you room steward to leave them for you each day. They are also available at guest services

• 3 months later...

This is fabulous! I had no idea what to expect with the Adventure Ocean program as we have never sailed with children before.... Now I have such a better understanding of the program and how it works!

If anyone has more recent Kids Daily Planners for the Allure Western Sailing --- I would love to see them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found this post after searching in google for examples of these. We are sailing on the Freedom in June 2014, so I'm sure the activities will change some, but I love that you posted these so that I have a general idea of what goes on since I've never sailed Royal Caribbean before. Thanks so much for posting, I know it was time consuming!

• 5 months later...