247 airport transfer.co.uk

cruzky

Hi Roseanna, we did use 247 last year for transport from LHR to our hotel K+K George which was in Earl's Court. It was a 45 min. trip and driver gave us commentary about the countryside to the hotel. I can recommend 247 highly! If you go on their website you can price out your taxi fare and either pre-pay or pay on your hotel drop off (we paid driver at hotel). There is also a live chat available where you can chat w/ the 247 company and ask any questions. They will also make the booking for you if you like. You print out your receipt and give it to driver.

Our driver was waiting at customs area w/ a sign w/ our name on it. Our flight from Boston was late by an hour due to a snowstorm leaving Boston. Driver was waiting and tracked our arrival time. We couldn't have been more pleased w/ the services. They were cheaper than other companies I priced so we saved some money there. They also do not charge extra if your flight is late. Some companies only allow you a certain amount of time and then you pay extra if you are late arriving.

http://www.247airporttransfer.co.uk/

Feel free to ask me any other questions. Driver was neatly dressed, had a smaller size van (there were 3 of us w/ 3 large suitcases and carryons) and the van was very clean.

Mary

We also used them last August. I would certainly recommend them. Communication was really good and the price was very reasonable. They picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel in London. We also used them for transport back to the airport after our trip.

In checking out the pricing for the major transfer companies from Heathrow, I found 247 to be the cheapest. For what I wanted they were 40 pounds compared to the next cheapest Totally Driven, which was 43 if paid at time of booking or 48 if paid at time of transfer. I will be using 247 in October.

I just booked my reservation for an Estate Wagon with 247 for an October transfer. It was only 38 pounds. I was having an issue with their website, which is very easy to use. The live chat was just a pleasure to use. Great customer service. I am so glad I chose to use them.

Yes, their customer services is excellent! I, too, contacted them live several times and they couldn't have been more accommodating in trying to assist me. I did opt to book online on my own and everything worked out great! As noted, a great company and great experience.

Yes, their customer services is excellent! I, too, contacted them live several times and they couldn't have been more accommodating in trying to assist me. I did opt to book online on my own and everything worked out great! As noted, a great company and great experience.

The only problem I had after booking was to change my payment selection from credit card to cash with driver. With the cruise being 9 months away, I couldn't see paying so far in advance. It had to be fixed by the service person, which was done immediately. They told me I could change it to credit card any time and pay it before my transfer if I wanted to.

• 1 year later...

We booked transfer with 247 Airport transfer on line for transfer from Southampton to London. Price quoted on line was accepted and contract agreed. Then about a week before we sailed, 247 suddenly sent us an email claiming that since our pick-up originated outside of London (as if they just realize that Southampton is outside of London), they upped the price by 10%. They also demanded advanced payment instead of the agreed contract of paying the driver cash on pick-up. We found this practice untrustworthy and unprofessional. If they did not honour their own web-price and agreed contract, what is to prevent them from not keeping their appointments.