MDR Portobello Menu

• 4 months later...
After my cruise on Serenade I contacted RCI to request a copy of the Portobello Menu since it's not part of the Press Kit. Lookie what 'ole GP got in his e-mail this afternoon!

Portobello Dinner Menu

Portobello Dessert Menu

I can't open this file .. neither dinner or dessert .. HELP !!! I've got every menu but this!

Spekitrout, you mentioned about that you had all of the menus except Portobello. In the link from vacation junkie that goes to the press center, that document only includes the main 7 menus. Do you have pdf files of any of the additional menus after these seven? I saved the Tarragon menu from the above jpg, but when I enlarge it, it is too blurry to read. I would really like to have a pdf of the menus over number seven since I am going on a 12 night in a few months and would like to the non-base menus.

• 10 months later...

Well on our 9 night in Nov. it looks like I will be eating lots of plain chicken breasts or lamb when they have it. I am allergic to beef and dairy (the whole cow), shellfish, salt water fish including salmon and I am gluten free. No GF bread either due to a severe yeast allergy.

I have tried to talk DH into canceling the cruise and flying to Mexico where the Karisma chefs provide me with wonderful meals in spite of the food allergies, but he doesn't want to fly.

Edited by DebJ14