Embarkation Time for Arcadia

Johnno3c

I have received my itinerary and luggage labels and I am informed that my embarkation time is 15:45. Would it be ok for me and my party (2) to turn up in the morning and join the ship rather than wait our allocated time?

We are staying at the Premier Inn West Quay and have to vacate our room by 12 noon so don't really want to be hanging about waiting for our time slot.

I understand that P&O don't want all passengers turning up at the same time hence allocated boarding, but we would prefer to board in the morning.

Thanks for your advice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have received my itinerary and luggage labels and I am informed that my embarkation time is 15:45. Would it be ok for me and my party (2) to turn up in the morning and join the ship rather than wait our allocated time?

We are staying at the Premier Inn West Quay and have to vacate our room by 12 noon so don't really want to be hanging about waiting for our time slot.

I understand that P&O don't want all passengers turning up at the same time hence allocated boarding, but we would prefer to board in the morning.

Thanks for your advice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Check in starts at 12 as Brian says and it would be very very naughty to arrive at that time I would suggest 12.05. :).

There is talk of the times being insisted on for other companies but I get the impression that it has been quietly brushed under the carpet.

I would get your taxi for about 11.30, whichever terminal you are at things will be going with a swing by time you get there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I always get a taxi from west quay just after 11am and am usually on the ship before noon. The printed boarding times are advisory, not compulsory.

In Ocean terminal they start the boarding process just after 11.30 for the larger ships - and Oceana.