Liberty 5 night when will the formal night be?

It was night 2 last March and December. Also, even though it's not a formal night on night 4 or 5 depending on which itinerary they serve the menu from the second formal night on longer cruises which has the lobster. Jasmine menu.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

It was night 2 last March and December. Also, even though it's not a formal night on night 4 or 5 depending on which itinerary they serve the menu from the second formal night on longer cruises which has the lobster. Jasmine menu.

Ken isn't lobster night the "fisherman's platter" which is kind of not really lobster? I can't remember the last time they served something close to lobster. Of course, I have been skipping a lot of formal nights by eating in Chops etc. On formal nights.

jc

Ken isn't lobster night the "fisherman's platter" which is kind of not really lobster? I can't remember the last time they served something close to lobster. Of course, I have been skipping a lot of formal nights by eating in Chops etc. On formal nights.

jc

The Fisherman's Plate does include a lobster tail and some shrimp.

The Fisherman's Plate does include a lobster tail and some shrimp.

Last time I had it was in either 2007 or 2009 on a TA, and it was langostino lobsters which were more like big shrimp than the lobster I remember from when I first started cruising. I just haven't bothered since ordering them. Only exception for me was the lobster in Portofino a couple of years ago.

I like lobster and thus mostly don't bother with it on a cruise. :D

jc

Last time I had it was in either 2007 or 2009 on a TA, and it was langostino lobsters which were more like big shrimp than the lobster I remember from when I first started cruising. I just haven't bothered since ordering them. Only exception for me was the lobster in Portofino a couple of years ago.

I like lobster and thus mostly don't bother with it on a cruise. :D

jc

The lobsters that we had were the real deal. Not even the warm water ones which we have had on a few cruises. I guess it depends on the time of year and port that you are travelling from.

The lobsters that we had were the real deal. Not even the warm water ones which we have had on a few cruises. I guess it depends on the time of year and port that you are travelling from.

Well since the next to last night won't be the formal night on a 5 night cruise, I will have to order the lobster and see what they bring. I remember in 2007 a table complained about the lack of lobster and their waiter brought them a gigantic bowl of small langostinos. We shared them with them. I would have to say, I have had better and bigger shrimp.:D

jc