New York Hotel bargain

marco

I just got an e-blast from TravelZoo. The Martha Washington Botique Hotel on E 29th St is $119 a night in Feb, $149 in March, $175 in April. I've not stayed there, but photos look pretty nice and it has a good Fodor rating. It has a bar and restaurant, too. If you need a few nights before or after a cruise (and even if you just want to go to NYC for a couple of days) looks like a really good deal!

Heh. we walked right past that on Sunday evening (in the bitter, bitter cold) heading to a restaurant on 27th street. We were looking for a lobby to warm up a bit in, having come down from 43rd street and noticed the Martha Washington . . . and from the street it didn't look inviting enough to step in to.

I hope it's as nice as the pictures represent!

I am looking for something for a night in April... any idea what parking would be?

I can't seem to find that answer...

The nearby ParkRight garage on East 29th St. has a discounted rate of $45 per night with a two night minimum for guests of the hotel. I suspect parking for a one night stay will be considerably more:

http://parkright.com/39-east-29th-street-new-york.shtml

Edited by njhorseman

Ok, thanks!!! I knew someone would know. I saw it said self parking.

The rate for April is 175 plus 45 isn't that bad...

Thanks for the tip!

Note that I edited my post to say that the $45 rate was for a two night minimum, and that one night was likely going to be considerably more.

I am looking for something for a night in April... any idea what parking would be?

I can't seem to find that answer...

Call the hotel directly, many Manhattan hotels have a deal with a local parking garage, and will know the details, as the deal changes from time to time, sometimes it isn't on the hotel's website