Parking in Vancouver while on cruise

Asking for a member on our roll call, they're driving in and plan on parking somewhere while on an Alaska Cruise.

Does anyone have any info on where or what hotels have the best/cheapest rates for parking for 1 week in Vancouver ?

Any help appreciated:

cheers...the Ump...:D

p.s. have done a search and came up with 0 help

Coast Plaza Hotel (604) 688-5934 has a "Cruise and Stay" program for a very reasonable price. Includes one night hotel stay, free underground secured parking for duration of your cruise, $25.00 meal voucher and taxi to (or from - one-way only) Canada Place terminal.

...VTX-Al

I know that the Hampton Inn in Richmond near the airport has a stay , park and cruise package .

For a nights stay you get 7 days parking and transfer to the pier in the morning . You'll have to buy your own return transfer to the hotel ($15/person)

The other option is the Park and Fly at the airport.

https://www.parknfly.ca/Location/Vancouver-Airport-Parking.aspx

Then a taxi from YVR ($35 flat rate) to the pier. This is my plan for a 2 week Alaska cruise this July.

The parking at the pier is almost $200 per week .

I know the Accent inn in Burnaby also offered a park/cruise package. Certainly any of the airport hotels, and certainly those that are near the Skytrain for getting downtown would likely offer something. Might want to check the Holiday Inn Metrotown as well, basically cross the street and there's an elevated train that drops you 1/2 block from Canada Place.

I know the Accent inn in Burnaby also offered a park/cruise package. Certainly any of the airport hotels, and certainly those that are near the Skytrain for getting downtown would likely offer something. Might want to check the Holiday Inn Metrotown as well, basically cross the street and there's an elevated train that drops you 1/2 block from Canada Place.

The Accent in Richmond has a package as well. I would take the Richmond one over the Burnaby one. Burnaby is in an industrial area . Holiday at Metrotown doesn't have a package . Their underground parking lot has a tendency to have a lot break-ins because of the proximity to the Skytrain.

The Best Western downtown has a park and cruise package - the hotel is also in the midst of an upgrade - living a couple of blocks from it I see lots of old mattress and bedding in the disposal bins as I head there for dinner at the White Spot. http://www.whitespot.ca.

Here's the link to the hotel:

http://www.bestwesterndowntown.com/park-sail-hotel-package/

Cheers!

Dennis

Edited by Urban trekker