Red Frog/Blue Iguana glasses

I bought one last cruise even though I had brought one of my own. I wish I could remember how much I paid for the Red Frog one, I have my S&S account at home and will see how much it was.

The best part of buying one is that once you have it, you get a 16 oz pour at a 12 oz price.

I bought one last cruise even though I had brought one of my own. I wish I could remember how much I paid for the Red Frog one, I have my S&S account at home and will see how much it was.

The best part of buying one is that once you have it, you get a 16 oz pour at a 12 oz price.

For some drinks - like frozen margaritas or beer from the tap - I can see this as an advantage because I can see them just filling the cup.

But if you are ordering a "regular" adult beverage like vodka and cranberry - aren't you just getting more cranberry juice?? :confused: I would imagine the pour of vodka to be the same regardless of the cup size.

and that 33% cheers upgrade is why I'm buying one.

I didn't know that was a Cheers thing. I didn't buy Cheers but that is what I got each time after the initial purchase.

For some drinks - like frozen margaritas or beer from the tap - I can see this as an advantage because I can see them just filling the cup.

But if you are ordering a "regular" adult beverage like vodka and cranberry - aren't you just getting more cranberry juice?? I would imagine the pour of vodka to be the same regardless of the cup size.

Since I only drink the frozen ones, I couldn't tell you that. Sorry.

If you're Cheers customer and you bring your own 16 oz. Tervis cup, will they fill it or will they only fill the cups you purchase on board?

I did use my own 16 oz Tervis the first time (before I bought the Red Frog Tervis) and they did a regular pour for my own. Of course, that was my own experience.

I didn't know that was a Cheers thing. I didn't buy Cheers but that is what I got each time after the initial purchase.

I call it an "upgrade" since I'm getting cheers, and then getting 33% more beverage.

I am not sure what you mean by getting 33% more, I would order a drink and pour it in my Blue Iguana Tervis and it filled it up. So the drinks must be 16 oz. Even if they were just 12 oz you are still only going to get more filler not more alcohol in your drink.

We just came off the Ecstasy and bought the tumblers. I'm thinking they were $18ish total because they add the gratuity to them even though they were bought with no drinks in them.

Thank you. I'm hoping to get some this time on the Pride. They didn't have any when we were on the Breeze.