can i bring in a bottle of rum on embarcation

decibel123

I'm always surprised when this question comes up as the Princess site makes it clear it's not allowed and a simple Google search will show the same thing. I'm always equally surprised when folks chime in with suggestions for thwarting the rules.

I know... I'm an old stick in the mud. It just seems easier to go by the rules. I don't shoplift either.

To the OP: I truly wish Princess would allow at least one bottle of alcohol when boarding but, sadly, they don't. Enjoy your cruise. :)

It's one bottle of champagne or wine per person, not two per cabin, if you have 3 in the cabin then three bottles. At the initial embarkation port only. If you are on a B 2 B then you get another two beginning the second segment.

If you want to bring more than one bottle of wine or champagne, that's okay also on Princess but you have to pay a $15.00 surcharge for each bottle over one when you do that.

I agree with Thrak, its easier to go by the rules.

Here is another thread discussing most aspects of all this in detail: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2443878