a view of the PG's new aft cabins

Adding to Sue's photo from the outside, here are some photos of the interior of cabin 767, the center one of the 5 (just above the flag in Sue's pic). I posted these on another site during our trip last month, but I had meant to post them here and forgot until now.

01-Viewfromdoor.jpg

02-ViewofMainCabin.jpg

03-ViewfromBed.jpg

04-ViewfromFarEnd.jpg

05-Balcony.jpg

More in the next post (this site only allows 5 photos per post)...

10-Bathroom.jpg

11-BathroomfromShower.jpg

12-BathroomTile.jpg

I hope those photos satisfy some of the curiosity about the newly added aft cabins. We didn't experience any problems with soot or vibrations (despite doing some serious rocking in 18-foot swells). The cabin was great, and we enjoyed the little bits of extra space we had compared to the other C cabins. The roomy bathroom and shower -- yes, I actually referred to a cruise ship bathroom as roomy! -- was a nice treat, as was the slightly larger balcony. The only negative I'd cite is the clear glass panels at the edge of the balcony; they should have used reflective glass to make the balconies more private, although it's really not a major problem since few people walk around the back of deck 6 (behind L'Etoile) below.

-- Eric

Thanks for the photos. I couldn't help but notice the safe up on the top shelf in one of the closets. do they provide a step stool for using it? I remember tossing garments up onto my top shelf (I'm 5' 4").

Also they had to put the loveseat on the same wall as the TV. That leaves the bed as the only seating or lounging area to view the TV.

• 3 years later...

Archived