Just back from the Dawn - Owners Suite 9006!!!!!

Jewelfine

Hey there

just a note to say that we just got back from a fabulous trip on the Dawn! We stayed in the owners suite and were pampered so any review may be biased or skewed but hey feel free to ask questions!

come on we want hear a little .........lol be a sport hey you got me on webshots wearing a bra skirt and lipstick i should play that cabin number in pick for hot number with double 00 then 6 then 9

we sure are spoiled now! - I will be hard to go back to anything other than the owner suite!

I will be posting pictures soon!

and yes we were the only people (other than crew) that enjoyed popcorn - it was yummy eh Margaret???? mmmmmmmm

I would like to think that making friends comes from who we are and not where we stay. Granted it is awesome to be able to host people in the owner's suite. But we did make friends that never knew we were in the owner's suite or came to see it.

I could not agree with you more . I cannot believe how bitter some people can be. To me who you are as a person and how you treat other people is all that matters. We were on the Dawn this past April and we were in an AB suite. Had the best time and had the best service .Claudio was our concierge and he made the trip very special for us .He took care of everything from the minute we met him at the pier .Another Cc member was in the romance suite and recieved the very same service. Even better was another member in a balcony cabin also got the royal treatment.How you act and how you treat other people is all that is important.People need to relax and enjoy life and not worry about what other people have or what they are doing. Jewelfine you sound like a fun loving person and I am glad you had such a great time.

I could not agree with you more . I cannot believe how bitter some people can be. To me who you are as a person and how you treat other people is all that matters. We were on the Dawn this past April and we were in an AB suite. Had the best time and had the best service .Claudio was our concierge and he made the trip very special for us .He took care of everything from the minute we met him at the pier .Another Cc member was in the romance suite and recieved the very same service. Even better was another member in a balcony cabin also got the royal treatment.How you act and how you treat other people is all that is important.People need to relax and enjoy life and not worry about what other people have or what they are doing. Jewelfine you sound like a fun loving person and I am glad you had such a great time.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is awesome to hear that. We had an awesome week. Made some amazing friends. Had a GREAT time with Claudio - he really made our week special. And the owner's suite topped it off - we work hard and play hard!

RPSINNJ you came and checked out the suite - It's up to you if you want to be upset about it and how things may have gone for you on the cruise. There were some things that didn't go so great for us either but we worked through it and made the most of it. I loved this cruise! One of the best vacations ever and would do it all again! I'm not sure why you are bitter at me or others on the cruise. It doesn't make sense to me.

I hope all your cruises are great ones in the future and that you feel better and stronger everyday.

Hi Jewelfine,

I'm also very happy that you enjoyed the Dawn so much as it's been our favorite ship for many reasons. (It helps that we live here!) We also had a great time on the Jewel and look forward to being on the Pearl. Maybe you and Warren will have a chance to try some other NCL ships, maybe the new Gem out of the Big Apple.

Next time I hope the weather cooperates a little bit more so that you can fully benefit from being in NYC pre-cruise, but it sounds like everything worked out OK in the end.

We were in a porthole down on deck 4 and as you know from my review, couldn't have had a better time.

We were invited to a party in the GV last year on the Dawn and, truly, if someone has a family (or friends) of 6 or 7, it's a magnificent place. Too bad both of them were occupied during our trip, otherwise I'm sure we could have had a tour for the Flashers!:D

You guys gave us some tremendous laughs at the Quest! You and Warren have some wonderful memories and hopefully many future cruises to look forward to.:)

(And I am looking forward to the review!)

after reading all these posts about Owners suites, garden villas, etc... who cares! how much time does one spend in the room anyway..... geez, just make the best out of whatever room ur in and have fun fun fun!

Just a note: the owners' suite was AWESOME and I would recommend it to everyone if you can swing it! - We do spend alot of time in our room so we always go for something a little nicer. IT WAS COMPLETELY WORTH IT! and so much fun - it was really cool watching sail away switching from the front balcony to the side balcony! plus our butler and concierage were amazing!

Archived