hrhdhd

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

hrhdhd's Achievements

3,000+ Club

3,000+ Club (3/15)

1. Yes, hurricane season starts June 1. No, there aren't many hurricanes in June. Note that this RECORD rain was not tied to a hurricane event.
  2. But how would I have known six months ago when I booked a flight for this weekend that Florida would have record rain and severe flooding? ๐Ÿคจ
  3. Being discussed here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/3013371-celebrity-xploration-and-xpedition-to-be-no-more
  4. The bifold doors are cosmetic; they do not stop airflow. If the window is down, the a/c is off.
  5. Southampton to my London hotel and hotel to Gatwick four days later. (I was on a transatlantic, so left from Port Everglades.)
  6. I used Blackberry Cars last month (and had used them for prior trips). Drivers on time and courteous, cars okay, worth the cost (to me).
  7. That'd be hard: he wasn't on my recent Princess cruise. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  8. Disney's Magical Express (read: free transportation) ceased a while ago. Don't pay for a ride to the airport to catch another ride. Just book one from the Disney hotel.
  9. Why wait? Leave a sticky note and carry on with your cruise. Even without sticky notes, I can find my husband -- he's in one of three or four places. Or we'll find each other in the cabin later. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป
  10. Er, not quite. That ship is nowhere near Oregon. From CruiseMapper: Caribbean Princess's current cruise is 14 days, round-trip Icelandic Norwegian Fjords. The itinerary starts on 31 May 2024 and ends on 14 June 2024.
  11. Don't get excited: they're all in German.
  12. We tendered into Falmouth last month on the TA. The tenders went to the A&P international cruise terminal, where one could walk to some sites or take a free shuttle into town. This is an article about that day posted by someone on our roll call: https://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/24338340.112-000-tons-cruise-ship-caribbean-princess-falmouth/
  13. It's also outdated. The app worked on my Android phone last month for 15 days on the Caribbean Princess.
ร—
ร—