cruisestitch

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

cruisestitch's Achievements

1. I will check. The thing about affogato is that they have the ingredients right there. They may no longer have the IGLU powder, but I will ask this morning.
  2. I am currently on Souza and had a glass of decoy for dinner last night, premium package, no up charge.
  3. I hate to put a damper on this whole topic, but the IGLU is no longer on the menu, at least not on solstice it isn’t
  4. You will find what you see in the Oceanview Café, the Aqua Spa Cafe and generally there is also a water station in the spa area and in the gym. Fill one of their cups or glasses and then transfer to your personal water bottle. Please don’t place your water bottle directly under the dispenser’s spigot. the water in your stateroom is also safe to drink so you can fill your bottle there.
  5. My pictures were from a transatlantic out of Barcelona
  6. I think we have two different discussions going on here. While this thread is specifically about power up points, go green points have entered in and comments are going back-and-forth. It is possible to take a screen shot of the beginning and end of the power up webinarrs and it is also possible to take a screen shot when you sign up for go green Given what we know about celebrities IT department, it is recommended that anytime you’re doing some thing which would get you extra Captains Club points, you should document it
  7. A mudslide is made with Bailey’s, Kahlúa, and vodka. Variations include making it with cream and with ice cream. IGLU is a powder. It comes in chocolate and vanilla. Celebrity, the espresso with IGLU has no alcohol although you could certainly ask them to add a shot of something. They generally add a drizzle of chocolate as you can see in the photo. THE IGLU drink is similar to a café frappe.
  8. Yes they have soy milk, at least at Café al Bacio and in the Oceanview. Maybe not for room service
  9. The overnight in Istanbul is very appealing
  10. No it isn’t a mudslide. I does not contain alcohol.
  11. keep in mind that hotels By celebrity generally charges by the person. Most hotels in the US charge the same whether single or double occupancy. So because of that, Hotels By celebrity may come out quite a bit more expensive than booking directly with the hotel.
  12. Maybe sushi on five? But even that venue is not always open on port days. Some ships have a retreat sundeck where they will have a limited menu of hamburgers, and sandwiches. But not all of the ships have this area.
  13. It’s a valid piece of advice. We can describe some things that would set Celebrity apart from other lines, like they’re no smoking anywhere inside policy, but it’s very hard to know whether you and your friends and family will enjoy it more than any other line. A short cruise is a good tester.