C-Dragons

Members
About Me

• Interests
    Art, history, writing, sharing a good laugh
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Celebrity, of course!
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Anywhere - the ship and the journey have become the destination...

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

C-Dragons's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

• Holiday Sharing Rare

Recent Badges

1. I agree that it has been a planned cost benefit for years for Zeniths. But who predicted that Pinnacles were going to be added to the equation?
  2. You forgot to mention the free drink packages that X Zenith members get too.😉
  3. The prices on most everything has gone up since the Pandemic. Are businesses supposed to just absorb the differences of the higher costs? They need to stay solvent. Everyone has a choice. Customers can choose not to cruise if they think it's unfair.
  4. They will contact you first, about a week or so before you sail.
  5. I haven’t received any emails. I guess X doesn’t love me anymore
 â˜č
  6. We have never heard Kate hawk anything when she was the Captain on board our sailings.
  7. Agreed. Those who say they will request a lounger for an IV stateroom, IMO are not familiar with this type of room and the fact that the “veranda” is actually inside the cabin. The window overlooking the water can be lowered to “create” a verandah, but a lounger would take up a lot of space.
  8. Simple answer, supply and demand. The more cabins are booked, the higher the price will go for the remaining available cabins.
  9. Does your hotel booking normally include 3 meals a day, beverages, and daily entertainment ?
  10. The practice of charging extra for single travelers has been going on for decades, nothing new here. Rooms, both in hotels and on cruise ships have been built/designed for double occupancy. Unfortunately I can’t see this changing. Two people typically spend more money than singles.
  11. Those booking the SV's are already paying a premium. đŸ’” đŸ’” đŸ’” The loungers (padded or not) shouldn’t be extra.
  12. Wow, that would really be crossing the line, IMO. It's too bad that X is fueling this behavior from their wonderful employees.