Princess
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Trans Atlantic

Recent Profile Visitors

4,640 profile views

memoak's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. I only listen to see much misinformation the ONE consultant gives out. Like “you have to have a midship cabin in Alaska “
  2. I would never ever take my passport off the ship in any port. Princess will tell you to take a valid ID and your medallion. My passport goes into the safe on boarding and stays there until we disembark except for those cruises where the cruise lines take your passport for certain itineraries
  3. The freebies aren’t Pandora but there is a separate shop that is
  4. Princess actually does has a Pandora shop
  5. If you are in a full suite you are guaranteed access to free specialty dining on embarkation night. Either go to the venue when you board or call the dine line from your stateroom. If you are not in a full suite do the same but you will probably have fewer time options
  6. All aboard time for passengers is generally 1/2 hour before departure time
  7. That time frame would have been super tight. With a 4pm sailing they close the manifest at 2:30 Getting luggage can easily take up to an hour and then you need transport from South San Francisco to the port. Any little issue and you would never make the ship
  8. Anything free will not be exclusive or expensive. Mostly come ons to get you into the shop or spa etc
  9. You chose to book the flights I assume you looked at the rules. We handle all of our own flight arrangements
  10. You do know that Cruise Critic rules do not allow naming of TA’s or CVP’s
  11. CVP for us but we can usually see all the available cabins
  12. I have often seen and heard people arguing with the host in Reserve that they don’t want to wait for a table in regular dining when the see empty tables in Reserve. It can get very heated
  13. The original Princess drink package was unlimited and Princess said they weren’t worried about sharing because their customers would not do that. Less than a few years later we had a limit due to sharing. If both people in a cabin have a package and can share than one could consume 30 per day. You are not paying for 25 drinks but for the ability of one person to have up to 15. If you look at Princess rules you will note that sharing they may remove the package without refund. That is what you have signed up for