Another Pinnacle Question?

karensj

My parents enjoy fine dinning but my dad is a picky eater. He likes everything plain. Is the food in the Pinnacle spicey? Can anyone give me an idea as to what type of food is served. I would love to have them eat in the Pinnacle but only if my dad would eat the food.

Thanks,

Karen

I don't think anyone can say if it'll be too spicy for your father, as it is such a matter of personal taste.

Last summer we had cousins visiting from the UK. They were VERY concerned that apple pie was 'too spicy' - because of the cinnamon. This is a spice that I would NEVER thought of as 'spicy' (heat). After this experience, I don't express 'spicy-ness' opinions unless I know the person - and their tastes.

It did not seem especially spicy to us. There is a good variety on the menu so I expect that something could be easily found that he would enjoy. When we ate there on the Oosterdam, one person in our party was served a portion of beef that was almost "still walking around". It was not ordered that way and getting it corrected brought out the worst in the rather stuffy staff. We did not go back, but that's probably not typical. People here seem to love the place.

I have a stomach dis-order and have to take Nexium every day. There fore I avoid sauces and spicy foods as much as possible.

Any time we have gone to the Pinnacle and I order a filet, I tell them to leave off the sauce. They have huge baked potatoes as well as other plain and simple foods.

Archived