How to get pics on posts on app~

bigsky

Stupid question....but when I look at posts on my CC app, I see some have pics. Also, seem to change often. How did they get them on there? :rolleyes:

One way is to upload the photo to a photo sharing site such as FlickR or Photobucket. Then you copy a link fom that photo and insert the link in a post here on CC.

Photobucket makes it real easy, once you have an account set up and upload your photos. Click on a photo, then there will be 4 boxes on the right side of the page. Click on the one that says "IMG" and you will get a message that our url has been copied. Then simply 'paste' into your CC message. What you see in the message will be the url address, so click on the "preview post" button to see what your photo will look like in the message.

I am not a tech person, but have been looking for how to do this too. I have never done this before, but think there is a way via Tapatalk. I just looked for the discussion I had in a different thread and here's the instructions that I hope will work:

c65bd515d2240d3ebe96055bd765d4c8.jpg

e4dc29f14b72a777a9a309a758afa607.jpg

What I see is a little different on my iPhone, but I am otherwise able to follow along. Plus, I am given a choice of sizes - from previous reads, I thought there was supposed to be two "large" sizes and I don't see that. Apologies if the photos blow up the page! I used "best" size which was 640x1136.

Fingers crossed this works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! I think that worked!! Anyways, what may be obvious, but what I didn't explain, is that you apparently cannot use the quick reply at the bottom of the page - that will give you those teeny itty bitty pictures that you sometimes see. It's not intuitive (to me, at least!) about where the "reply" actually is. That's what the 1st photo is showing (like I said, my iPhone looks a little different.)

Ok.. Experimenting.. Copied the link in message... But brought up the pic. How would I get that to the main pic when one looks at the post? Sorry just confusing. When it works, a light bulb will go off! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Guess it needs to be edited and resized before posting. Anyone know the size that works?

The size looks fine to me, but I'm using a laptop. What are you using that makes you think it needs to be resized?

I guess cuz I'm looking at it on my phone... Only a few words I see. Then if I resize it maybe not work for both. Oh well. I'll experiment on the computer. I did it on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app