Is Eurodam to Alaska a new itinerary? Can't find any reviews here.

styles27

Yes, I have been there a few times. Enjoy it but for some reason there always seems to be heat wave when we have been there lately. Amazing though how much the temps drop as we get close to the water.

Post cruise we are going to walk uphill to the glass gardens and the space needle before heading to the airport.

The weather here reminds me a lot of San Francisco's weather.

We were fortunate to have fairly clear conditions so we had some great views from the space needle.

I'd love to come back to this area again to really explore and go over to Vancouver as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Arrived at port at 11:15, on board by 11:45 eating lunch by noon. Room was ready and luggage arrived by 1. The most efficient embarkation by far of any ship we've sailed.

Arrived at port at 11:15, on board by 11:45 eating lunch by noon. Room was ready and luggage arrived by 1. The most efficient embarkation by far of any ship we've sailed.

Great! Already enjoying the cruise life!

Looking forward to this when we board her on 9/2

<p>Will try to post photos of the Eurodam sail away this afternoon. I am approx 15 mikes north of the port .  I have not posted any photos here so hope i can figure it out!!  Should be a lovely sail away!!

Edited by bluesplayer
signature error

Is anybody else seeing these posts? a328c82321ff8de0962c23985904c3ad.jpg

Or is it my wacky phone app?

For me they're showing up in Chinese or Japanese. Never seen that on here before.

Way off topic, but I don't want to leave you hanging with this.

I saw five of them on my laptop last night at 10:08, 10:10, 10:12, 10:16, and 10:20 eastern time. I reported the first four, then decided I wasn't going to be able to keep up, and signed out for the night. They were gone this morning.

We just completed the Eurodam's first cruise to Alaska in a Neptune suite . We will be sharing our adventure and photos in a full day by day review later this week . But tonight it's dinner in Seatle before flying home to Florida tomorrow . :) :D

Have a great cruise!!! Beautiful sail away. I need an inservice how to post photos!!

Your photo turned out really well! Very nice:D..We.are.standing by here in Sequim. Eurodam is just passing Port Townsend. Should be able to see her soon.

Here you go - the Eurodam as she sails past Sequim. Thanks to my sis and her hubby for the photo!

eurodam-5-6-17-sequim2.jpg

See you next on the Juneau webcam on Monday!

Thank you, sister:D Not bad for a telescope and cell phone! Thanks for your help posting the photo here.

Sean (Tinknock), would you still like a shot of the Oosterdam on June 11th, or is it just too far away? We might get better with practice!

Edited by Old As Dirt Mom

TheSecondSister had a great photo of Euordam sail away!! Looking forward to information and reviews from current cruisers. Will enjoy watching her sail to Alaska on Saturday afternoons. We will depart to Hawaii on the Eurodam in September.. the final 2017 Seattle boarding. Send news from the Eurodam! Have a wonderful cruise...

Thank you, sister:D Not bad for a telescope and cell phone! Thanks for your help posting the photo here.

Sean (Tinknock), would you still like a shot of the Oosterdam on June 11th, or is it just too far away? We might get better with practice!

Sure.....if it is not too much trouble. :)

Have a great cruise!!! Beautiful sail away. I need an inservice how to post photos!!

Here's the short version:

1. Put the photo somewhere on the web (Flickr, Picassa, Photobucket, Google docs, your own blog , even Facebook; -- whatever photo sharing service you use).
  2. Copy the URL of the image
  3. Click the "insert image" button (it's the yellow square with a mountain in the tool bar) and paste the image location into the pop-up box
  4. Hit "Enter".

That's about it, but if you want more info, here's the thread that tells you how: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1673867