Show times on Independence of the Seas

cookieluv

Does anyone know what two times Grease is shown on Independence of the Seas? Our cruise will be for 4 nights, but the show times should be similar on other cruises. We are trying to book My Time Dining around the shows, and after several attempts, cannot get ANY information from Royal Caribbean. Thanks.

I am hoping that someone who has been on an Indy cruise might remember the 2 times (the time of the early show and the time of the later show) that Grease was shown. Thank you for sending me the other thread, but it does not contain that information.

I am hoping that someone who has been on an Indy cruise might remember the 2 times (the time of the early show and the time of the later show) that Grease was shown. Thank you for sending me the other thread, but it does not contain that information.

Sorry, I guess Grease was added after that other thread was posted.

Shows are usually timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, so if you pick times dining times close to those, you should be OK.

If I remember correctly the 1st show was at 630. It was also only on the last night of our cruise. Which I thought was inconvenient. We had first seating for dinner. However since we had to get up early for disembarkment we decided to go to the first show. That night we just went to wj after the show.

Sorry, I guess Grease was added after that other thread was posted.

Shows are usually timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, so if you pick times dining times close to those, you should be OK.

It's actually there. It's listed on Day 4 under Freeze Frame. I didn't notice it at first either. It doesn't really stand out.

Thank you so much to all--especially to Host Clarea for putting me onto a wonderful thread and dcgrumpy for pointing out the exact location of all the information I was seeking. I would not have noticed the additional freeze frames, and Matt posted valuable info for future Indy cruisers.

It was 6 and 9.30 on our recent Indy cruise. There were some spare seats at the 6pm show but when we exited the theatre at around 7.30 the queue was already winding up the stairs for the late show. We thought it was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk