Quick World Class Bar Questions

Kdamghani

In that thread I found this reply from X,

I didn't see them say anything about the cheaper drinks are included and others are at overage payment only. I also noted the timing of the reply was likely while the EC was in the UK, with the modified drink package pricing scheme in place.

Just to clarify since EC is no longer in the UK and has different menus out now, and I think the new menus pricing is $15 starting price, there fore a $2 upcharge should like be expected.

I've heard from some ships that they're now including drinks up to $15.50 in the Premium Package (Solstice is currently $15.50 per drink).

It would be nice if Celebrity could confirm this and/or keep it consistent fleetwide!

I've heard from some ships that they're now including drinks up to $15.50 in the Premium Package (Solstice is currently $15.50 per drink).

It would be nice if Celebrity could confirm this and/or keep it consistent fleetwide!

My guess on whats happening, old staff of Molecular Bar are just used to not charging for premium packages since those drinks were all covered, and we've got a training issue here that will be sorted in short order.

On Eclipse, since they are just back from UK, that staff is just used to the higher limits from being in the UK.

I'm certainly not at all hopeful this is a new custom for the packages, After all, with all the inclusive packages they need to food something to drive additional on board revenues...

Nice seeing you last month...! Packing today to get on Connie tomorrow with the PP group. Chris decided to join me on this one while Matt is busy working all week. Should be a fun trip!