Looking for reviews on Coral Breeze

Sunnyfun3379

Hello, we are looking into booking an excursion to shark/ ray alley with Coral Breeze, does anyone have any reviews to share? We normally use shore excursioneer, but that is not an option due to contracts with the cruise line. :(

• 2 weeks later...

We used Coral Breeze the first week of July. They were awesome. Very friendly and great with the group. I loved the group was not too big. The snorkeling was amazing and they gave us plenty of time in the water. Tenders were moving very slow that day due to the weather but they were patient and waited for everyone. I felt like it was a great choice for us. My husband was a first time snorkeler and they were helpful with his questions.

I have done the shark ray alley tour with coral breeze, but only for transportation to and from Caye Caulker... Their rep met us right outside the port gate, and it was a short walk to the boat. It takes about 45 minutes to get to Caye Caulker, where everyone had a chance for a restroom break, before heading to the snorkeling sites. I have booked with them again for September, doing the same thing...

We used them and had a great time. The boat they used to get us to the snorkeling area was a speed boat with a small sheltered area. Some people in the sun others not.

The guides give you a history as you go and are really nice

Snorkeling was great and lots of fun. We found cay caulker to be a bit boring but we had lunch and walked around a bit. It was very very hot. So just finding a shaded spot was the goal

Highly recommend. We did this same excursion years ago with them. The snorkeling views were nothing short of amazing - a bit scary for me as I'm a novice, but nothing like I've ever seen. Likewise, the shark alley portion found me dancing around a bit and quickly getting back on the boat (but I can say I did it - LOL). In Caye Caulker, I believe lunch was provided (or offered as an add-in at a minimal cost). We relaxed and had a cold beer with lunch and then just strolled around taking in the local atmosphere. Bought a few trinkets along the way and then headed back to the meeting point for the boat ride back to mainland. Very enjoyable day!

Can you offer me any feedback on your experience with Shore Excursioneer? We're sailing in September and looking at tours with them in Belize (cave tubing/zip lining), Cozumel (catamaran snorkel/jeep tour) and Roatan (nature tour w/ horseback riding).

Thanks and best wishes!

Susan

Highly recommend. We did this same excursion years ago with them. The snorkeling views were nothing short of amazing - a bit scary for me as I'm a novice, but nothing like I've ever seen. Likewise, the shark alley portion found me dancing around a bit and quickly getting back on the boat (but I can say I did it - LOL). In Caye Caulker, I believe lunch was provided (or offered as an add-in at a minimal cost). We relaxed and had a cold beer with lunch and then just strolled around taking in the local atmosphere. Bought a few trinkets along the way and then headed back to the meeting point for the boat ride back to mainland. Very enjoyable day!

Can you offer me any feedback on your experience with Shore Excursioneer? We're sailing in September and looking at tours with them in Belize (cave tubing/zip lining), Cozumel (catamaran snorkel/jeep tour) and Roatan (nature tour w/ horseback riding).

Thanks and best wishes!

Susan

Hi, i have used shore excursioneer many times in many locations and been very happy. Are you cruising with Carnival? Because Carnival is contracted with them in certain cruise ports. Which means you have to book through the ship. They cannot allow you to book privately. That is why we aren't using them in Belize.