Queen Victoria Latte’s

uilleann

I am asking this for my wife who needs 2 Latte’s in the morning or there is a problem. Coffee or Coffee con leche will work but Lattes are best.

Where on the ship can we find a Latte?

Is it off of a real professional espresso maker or the automatic machines?

Are there any automatic machines. (Coffee, hot cocoa, espresso, latte, etc). Available to passengers to make their own?

Our last big ship cruise was HA and we were were lucky to have a Neptune Suites room with access to the lounge where they kept one of those all purpose machines. If you did a double shot of espresso and then did a latte on top of that it was not bad.

For 'premium speciality coffee's', Latte's etc, these are available either from The Carinthia Lounge and Sir Samuel's on QM2 or, on Q.Victoria and Q.Elizabeth from the 'Chart Room', and are chargeable.

Other wise, complimentary in the MDR during the meal service, however, theses are only from the automatic machine.

First time I've heard anyone comment about the milk onboard Cunard. Not too sure what you mean by fresh, It's certainly not that powdered suff.
I'm with aussiebossyboots, I don't drink coffee, only tea, but on board I drink my tea black as I can't bear the smell or taste of the milk. I'm assuming it is UHT but whatever it is it tastes horrid to me.

They are also available in the Grills lounge (I think you have previously posted that you are travelling in Princess Grill).

Hi can I check is the coffees ( lattes) in the grills lounge chargeable ?

Thank you