Price adjustments when no cabins left in category

Asking for a friend of mine. Does royal ever give price adjustments if a category of cabins has no cabins left?

A friend has a family ocean view booked and wants to know if its worth checking for discounts since all those cabins are booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sometimes large groups will cancel, so I would keep checking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Asking for a friend of mine. Does royal ever give price adjustments if a category of cabins has no cabins left?

A friend has a family ocean view booked and wants to know if its worth checking for discounts since all those cabins are booked.

Keep checking the price for better category staterooms too. Upgrades are possible, even after final payment date.

Keep checking the price for better category staterooms too. Upgrades are possible, even after final payment date.

Actually they do, or atleast did this last year on oasis. We had one of the only family ocean view staterooms and kids sail free rolled around, I called royal and they said no problem. I asked if category was sold out and they said yes. I was worried about losing my stateroom they said it wouldn’t happen.

Actually they do, or atleast did this last year on oasis. We had one of the only family ocean view staterooms and kids sail free rolled around, I called royal and they said no problem. I asked if category was sold out and they said yes. I was worried about losing my stateroom they said it wouldn’t happen.

Interesting. I'll tell her it can't hurt to call. I just assumed there would be no way she would get a reduction if there aren't any available.