On the Breakaway...what night is the....

mitsugirly

What night do they have the: (and also the time they start)

Glo Party?

80's party?

What about the Fireworks?

I'm trying to book my shows (don't want to get left out this time around like I did on the Getaway by forgetting to book) and I want to make sure I pick the right times.

Also, when can you book the Cirque show? I'm not seeing it on my list for places to book??

Do you have to book the Ice Bar or do you just do that when you get on the ship? :confused:

See answers below- I have no idea about times, sorry:

Glo Party? Thursday night

80's party? Don't remember this one...

What about the Fireworks? This was Friday night after we left Bermuda

I'm trying to book my shows (don't want to get left out this time around like I did on the Getaway by forgetting to book) and I want to make sure I pick the right times.

Also, when can you book the Cirque show? I'm not seeing it on my list for places to book?? Since this is a " dinner" show I don't think it opens up until the 90 day mark

Do you have to book the Ice Bar or do you just do that when you get on the ship? You book it on the ship- but you def need a reservation because it fills up fast

See answers below- I have no idea about times, sorry:

Originally Posted by mitsugirly viewpost.gif

Glo Party? Thursday night

80's party? Don't remember this one... Anyone else know?

What about the Fireworks? This was Friday night after we left Bermuda

Also, when can you book the Cirque show? I'm not seeing it on my list for places to book?? Since this is a " dinner" show I don't think it opens up until the 90 day mark

I am already at day 85 and it's not there. :confused:

Do you have to book the Ice Bar or do you just do that when you get on the ship? You book it on the ship- but you def need a reservation because it fills up fast

Thank you so much for your help!

Thank you so much for your help!

I didn't realize you were returning to Bermuda so quickly!! Wasn't it awesome :D

I'm headed there in Sept for the 3rd time and already have the 4th trip booked for 2016!!!

I'm at 71 days and it's available to book on when I log into myNCL. I wonder if they are changing it or updating the price or something for your trip?? :confused:

I didn't realize you were returning to Bermuda so quickly!! Wasn't it awesome :D

I'm headed there in Sept for the 3rd time and already have the 4th trip booked for 2016!!!

I'm at 71 days and it's available to book on when I log into myNCL. I wonder if they are changing it or updating the price or something for your trip?? :confused:

I'm not sure. I've been checking every day and it's just not on there. :(

Yep, it was so awesome that my oldest daughter decided we were going back again...Oct 4th. THIS TIME...we're bringing the WHOLE FAMILY!!!! :D I'm finally going to get all 4 of my kids on a cruise with me and I'm super excited! Or actually I might be super nervous instead. LOL :p

I just remembered (from our Getaway cruise) that they have the 80's party with the fireworks. So I guess that answered my question for that at least. :)

Oh my gosh - I have been stalking your Dawn review of Bermuda for our upcoming Oct 4th Breakaway trip!!! How lucky that you get to cruise again so soon! I feel like I will be traveling with a celebrity!:D

So awhile ago some glorious person posted the dailies for Breakaway to Bermuda from back in May. I saved and printed them then and they have been my travel planning bible for the last couple weeks. (Along with your review of course). I'll see if I can find them for you or a search might pull them up.

Since I have them by my side at all times (i'm a crazy planner if you cant tell). I will let you know what they say.

Day 1 - welcome aboard show 7,9pm

Day 2 - Burn the floor 7,9:30 Second City 7,9,11 Night out dance party 10:30

Day 3 - Rock of Ages 6:30, 9:30. Second City 8 70s party 10:30

Day 4 - Second City 7, Celebrity dance off 10:30, Rock of Ages 8:30

Day 5 - Rock of Ages 8:30, Second city 9,11 GLOW party - 10:30

Day 6 - Broadway Donna Vivion 7:30, 9:30, Second city 7,9 80s party 10:30 with fireworks at 10:45

Day 7 - Burn the floor - 7,9:30. Second city 7. perfect couple 10:30

Cirque Dreams - playing almost nightly times below

1: 5:45, 9

2:5:15, 8:30

3: 5:15, 8:30

4: none

5: 8:30

6: 8:30

7: 5:15, 8:30

I have not been able to book Cirque either, I was going to call ncl today and see if I needed to do it over the phone instead.

Hope this helps! 85 more days!!! If you have any other questions let me know. This is our 3rd ncl cruise but never on such a large ship. We did a 10 day southern on the Sun 3yrs ago and 4 day Sky last year. I love the small ships but my husband is a city boy at heart and he'll love our day in NYC prior and he'll feed off the energy of so much activity. I'm sure we'll both love it. And the UBP is just sprinkles on the icing on the cake!

Oh my gosh - I have been stalking your Dawn review of Bermuda for our upcoming Oct 4th Breakaway trip!!! How lucky that you get to cruise again so soon! I feel like I will be traveling with a celebrity!:D

So awhile ago some glorious person posted the dailies for Breakaway to Bermuda from back in May. I saved and printed them then and they have been my travel planning bible for the last couple weeks. (Along with your review of course). I'll see if I can find them for you or a search might pull them up.

Since I have them by my side at all times (i'm a crazy planner if you cant tell). I will let you know what they say.

Day 6 - Broadway Donna Vivion 7:30, 9:30, Second city 7,9 80s party 10:30 with fireworks at 10:45

I have not been able to book Cirque either, I was going to call ncl today and see if I needed to do it over the phone instead.

Hope this helps! 85 more days!!! If you have any other questions let me know. This is our 3rd ncl cruise but never on such a large ship. We did a 10 day southern on the Sun 3yrs ago and 4 day Sky last year. I love the small ships but my husband is a city boy at heart and he'll love our day in NYC prior and he'll feed off the energy of so much activity. I'm sure we'll both love it. And the UBP is just sprinkles on the icing on the cake!

I have been looking for some Breakaway dailies from this year, but haven't been able to find them! Could you direct me to the link where you found them? Thank you so much!

Are you going to be on this BA cruise too? :)

I'm a crazy planner too (if you haven't figured that out yet by my reviews LOL). Crazy OCD cruisers unite! :D

Thanks for the info. Let me know if you find out anything with NCL. I would think we should be able to book by now.

Awesome! Thank you!