Changing Cabin Catagory Question

vacation44

I think I might have buyer's remorse. Originally I booked a mini suite with large balcony for May 2019 on the Escape to Bermuda. Then weeks later I changed the reservation when a better promotion came out and booked an aft Haven suite. Now I am thinking I should of kept the original reservation. I am having trouble justifying the additional $4,000. My question is if I changed our cabin from the aft haven suite to a mini suite with large balcony, would the rate be what it is today or when I booked my reservation. The price increased over $800. I hope I am explaining my question clearly.

I think I might have buyer's remorse. Originally I booked a mini suite with large balcony for May 2019 on the Escape to Bermuda. Then weeks later I changed the reservation when a better promotion came out and booked an aft Haven suite. Now I am thinking I should of kept the original reservation. I am having trouble justifying the additional $4,000. My question is if I changed our cabin from the aft haven suite to a mini suite with large balcony, would the rate be what it is today or when I booked my reservation. The price increased over $800. I hope I am explaining my question clearly.

To move back to the mini-suite, you would have to cancel and rebook. The price would be the price on the day that you do the rebooking. Keep in mind though that even though it is $800 more it is $3200 less than the Haven.