Fascination to sub for Elation?

futureCPR

I'm set to get married on the Elation during the November 9th sailing, but my uncle just sent me an article saying that due to Hurricane Irma delaying the Elation's dry-dock, the Fascination would take over some of the cruises.

Has anyone else heard this/ can verify the dates?

Thank you all!

Yes, if you look a little further down the threads, you will see a couple where people have discussed this. Right now it is just the next couple, not out until November.

She had to sail back out to sea to avoid the hurricane and this delayed her dry dock (according to my PVP)

I would 'guess' but November you should be fine.

Yes, if you look a little further down the threads, you will see a couple where people have discussed this. Right now it is just the next couple, not out until November.

She had to sail back out to see to avoid the hurricane and this delayed her dry dock.

I would 'guess' but November you should be fine.

Thank you! We have a ship tour coming up (Oct. 7th). I'm assuming that will be cancelled. I appreciate the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So far they have only listed the swap for the Sept. 28 and Oct. 2 cruises. That Oct 2 cruise will return to JAX on Oct. 7 so it is possible that Fascination will dock Oct 7 in JAX, debark passengers and leave, and Elation come in to board the next group. So you might get your tour. Seeing that you live in JAX, I suspect re-scheduling will not be a problem. EM