What is non dcc that keeps showing up in my bill ?

I'm currently crushing on voyager and I keep getting charged by 100s via my credit card already when and been like this for 3 days already so wondering what is "royal voyager non dcc" means ?[ATTACH]333661[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you asked at the Customer Service Desk/Purser's Desk/ Reception desk? They should be able to explain the entry.

DCC is dynamic currency conversion. Presumably something to do with you're credit card for your onboard charges and the plummeting dollar.

Go ask at customer services especially if you are allowing RCC to calculate the exchange rate rather than your bank.

DCC is Dynamic Currency Conversion which is where the currency conversion is done at point of sale. Non-DCC would therefore be where the credit card company handles the currency conversion, resulting in (usually) a better exchange rate.

They do daily claims on your card during the cruise and don't fully bill you till end of cruise after it docks

This means the pending ones just usually drop away and only the last one counts

Means can double up on pending for a bit till all the others drop away

They do daily claims on your card during the cruise and don't fully bill you till end of cruise after it docks

This means the pending ones just usually drop away and only the last one counts

Means can double up on pending for a bit till all the others drop away

Bring back cash...bring back cash.....bring back cash.........:D:eek: sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Bring back cash...bring back cash.....bring back cash.........:D:eek: sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Cash is still an option. I avoid all of this by having an international credit card that I only use for cruising and overseas purchases. No conversion fee, no annual charge and the holds do not matter as it is not something I use for everyday needs. Even better you apply for it online. Best holiday accessory I have every had.