Celebrity Solstice Lahaina Sunrise Overnight Tender Question

twobluecats

Hi! We are on the April 29 Solstice Hawaii to Vancouver, and we really want to do a sunrise excursion from Lahaina. Can anyone who has recent Hawaii trip experience let me know if Celebrity runs tenders overnight in Lahaina or at least very very early morning?

Many thanks!

Theresa

From Celebrity Web Page

Sailing Itinerary*

Day Port* Arrive Depart Activity

Sun Apr 29Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii-12:00 amDocked

Mon Apr 30Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii12:00 am11:59 pmDocked

Tue May 1Lahaina (Maui), Hawaii8:00 am-Docked

Wed May 2Lahaina (Maui), Hawaii-6:00 pmDocked

Thu May 3Kailua Kona, Hawaii8:00 am5:00 pmDocked

Fri May 4Hilo, Hawaii8:00 am5:00 pmDocked

Sat May 5At Sea--Cruising

Sun May 6At Sea--Cruising

Mon May 7At Sea--Cruising

Tue May 8At Sea--Cruising

Wed May 9At Sea--Cruising

Thu May 10Victoria, British Columbia9:00 am6:00 pmDocked

Fri May 11Vancouver, British Columbia7:00 am-Docked

Thanks to you both. Regrettably, I’ve sought info on both suggested pages with no luck. And, oh how I wish the Celebrity site was correct; however, it is not. There is no docking in Lahaina. Funny though, not only is the site wrong, but the info when I log onto my own cruise page it’s them shows even different information on docking and tendering.

Hi! We are on the April 29 Solstice Hawaii to Vancouver, and we really want to do a sunrise excursion from Lahaina. Can anyone who has recent Hawaii trip experience let me know if Celebrity runs tenders overnight in Lahaina or at least very very early morning?

Many thanks!

Theresa

Wife and I did a private excursion to Haleakala for the sunrise. We had to meet our tour at 2:30am I believe. The tenders in Lahaina on the Solstice ran on 30 minute intervals all night. .......we had a couple late nighters ask us what in the world we were doing sitting on a bench at 2:15am!!!!!

Wife and I did a private excursion to Haleakala for the sunrise. We had to meet our tour at 2:30am I believe. The tenders in Lahaina on the Solstice ran on 30 minute intervals all night. .......we had a couple late nighters ask us what in the world we were doing sitting on a bench at 2:15am!!!!!

Thank you, thank you! Just what I was looking for! Happy New Year!

Theresa

We were overnight in Maui in September on the cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu. Maui is a tender port with one of the longest tender rides I have taken. Allow at least half an hour for the tender ride in your schedule. I think they did less frequent tenders overnight - but not sure.

I was browsing the shorex brochure for our Eclipse cruise to Hawaii, :mad:NO beach days:mad: Snorkel, swimming with dolphins, Volcano, etc

But a day at the beach to relax in your chair with a cocktail it's not available with Celebrity

I was browsing the shorex brochure for our Eclipse cruise to Hawaii, :mad:NO beach days:mad: Snorkel, swimming with dolphins, Volcano, etc

But a day at the beach to relax in your chair with a cocktail it's not available with Celebrity

Why would you need a shore excursion to relax on the beach? You could just get off the ship, grab a taxi or local bus and enjoy a beach on your own

There are hundreds of beaches in Hawaii. To get to a beach in Hawaii will take about 2 minutes of research and a taxi ride. Would guess that celebrity doesn’t have shore excursions there because they wouldn’t sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums