Mr. Sanchos

jcfcruiser

We have been to Cozumel only twice. We have never left the cruise port area. We are looking into going to Mr. Sanchos Beach for the day. I have the independent excursion ready for booking, but I am a little confused as to how to get to the beach. Any help would be appreciated.

We have been to Cozumel only twice. We have never left the cruise port area. We are looking into going to Mr. Sanchos Beach for the day. I have the independent excursion ready for booking, but I am a little confused as to how to get to the beach. Any help would be appreciated.

Just take a taxi. They're located just outside the port area.

Taxi fares will be posted on a board near the cab line for your pier - should be about $17+tip each way and the fare covers up to 4 in the taxi, so pair up with someone from your roll call and save $$. Same cab fare will get you back to the pier - there are 3 cruise ship piers on Cozumel, so be sure that you return to the correct one (it can be a challenge after a day of sunshine and margaritas! :cool: )

Taxi fares will be posted on a board near the cab line for your pier - should be about $17+tip each way and the fare covers up to 4 in the taxi, so pair up with someone from your roll call and save $$. Same cab fare will get you back to the pier - there are 3 cruise ship piers on Cozumel, so be sure that you return to the correct one (it can be a challenge after a day of sunshine and margaritas! :cool: )

Thanks so much!

I realize I'm late on this, but I'll agree with the others. I've been to Mr. Sanchos twice. Both times I booked the all-inclusive directly on their website, walked off the ship and took a cab. All the cabbies know this place and how to get there and it's super easy to get a cab back to the pier. I will say that the last time I went we got off the boat a little later and by the time we got there most of the tables had been taken so I'd still get off a little on the early side. Have fun!