Noon docking - is day pass at Sancho's worth it?

varela79

According to some of the websites I've visited, Sancho's is only open until 5pm. Is this accurate? If our ship docks in at noon, I don't see us getting to Sancho's until around 2pm.... Am I correct in this logic? If anyone has sailed this type of itinerary, please share your experience and/or recommendation! Thanks!

I bet you could get to Mr. Sanchos by 1 if you are docking at one of the two piers on the South. The crowds from the other ships will likely start to leave by 2. It could be a really relaxing four hours. I would probably make the decision once docked and I knew I could get there by around 1PM.

Most of the beach clubs close about 5:00 when the majority of their customers are gone. Check web sites - some open late for ships staying late. Only you can decide if 3-4 hours of AI is worth the price of admission. For a pay as you go beach club we prefer Paradise Beach - $3 admission fee (extra $15 for the water toys), with great facilities and a HUGE pool! :cool:

I would opt out of an AI for a partial day at port. I don't think it's worth it. We went to Paradise a couple of weeks ago for a full-day pay as you go. For a group of 12 people (including admission and food and drinks), I think we got out of there with $250 in damage. We had 5 adults, 2 teens, and 5 kids. We were there from 9:30AM to about 3:30PM.

We didn't port until noon and we took advantage of Mr. Sanchos fully until 5 as did many of our ship mates. The shopping part was still open so I picked up a lot of souvenirs on the way out. It was well worth it to me. We had so much fun. The drinks, the food, the beach and the pool made it somewhere we really want to go to again even if it's not a full day!

We didn't port until noon and we took advantage of Mr. Sanchos fully until 5 as did many of our ship mates. The shopping part was still open so I picked up a lot of souvenirs on the way out. It was well worth it to me. We had so much fun. The drinks, the food, the beach and the pool made it somewhere we really want to go to again even if it's not a full day!
Thank you! I think we will keep the Sancho's reservation...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk