No. 21 booked

pacmom

Good morning--Happy Mother's Day to all who mother!!!:) We just booked our 21st river cruise. Going with Road Scholar on the Guadeliver (sp.?) River in Spain which will include a day on Gibraltor. It is on DH bucket list. It is in October and looks like Road Scholar has chartered the boat. We have sailed with them in France on a Bordeaux trip--loved it. Really running out of rivers, but fun trying to find new ones. Pat

Good morning--Happy Mother's Day to all who mother!!!:) We just booked our 21st river cruise. Going with Road Scholar on the Guadeliver (sp.?) River in Spain which will include a day on Gibraltor. It is on DH bucket list. It is in October and looks like Road Scholar has chartered the boat. We have sailed with them in France on a Bordeaux trip--loved it. Really running out of rivers, but fun trying to find new ones. Pat

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

Guadalquivir is on my bucket list too. I want to see the Alhambra. Who are you going with, Pat?

Edited by Hydrokitty

Happy Mother's Day, Pat. I'll never catch up with you on the number of cruises! It sounds like a wonderful cruise. Can't wait to see your review!

Pat (aka Webfoot)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow Pacmom good for you! May I ask how you find all these unique itineraries? The U.S. Based databases don't list many of these cruise lines that don't cater to the U S market.

Only one I found was Croisi and their reviews were lukewarm at best.

HK, Croisi has changed in the 2 years since our first cruise with them. Along with the free flowing beer, wine and soft drinks at lunch and dinner, they now have complimentary drinks at all times. They have some English "speaking" trips. When we traveled in France with Road Scholar, we had our own guide and itinerary for the 19 of us. All tours and tips were included. Will definitely let you know how this goes. Am so lucky that DH likes to do research. Pat

Edited by pacmom

HK, Croisi has changed in the 2 years since our first cruise with them. Along with the free flowing beer, wine and soft drinks at lunch and dinner, they now have complimentary drinks at all times. They have some English "speaking" trips. When we traveled in France with Road Scholar, we had our own guide and itinerary for the 19 of us. All tours and tips were included. Will definitely let you know how this goes. Am so lucky that DH likes to do research. Pat

Interesting, maybe I should get on their mailing list.