Neptune Perk Question

blacklab16

Getting ready for our cruise in a couple of weeks and we are in a Neptune Suite for the first time. And yes, we are very excited. I read on another thread that high tea can be ordered in-suite. Could someone who has had this service share a description of it and tell me how to go about arranging it. Can it be done anytime or is it only when tea is also being served elsewhere on the ship? Thanks.

Getting ready for our cruise in a couple of weeks and we are in a Neptune Suite for the first time. And yes, we are very excited. I read on another thread that high tea can be ordered in-suite. Could someone who has had this service share a description of it and tell me how to go about arranging it. Can it be done anytime or is it only when tea is also being served elsewhere on the ship? Thanks.

Only done it a few times,but when we did we were to request it through our concierge. You need to request it in advance. Your concierge will tell you the deadline to order.

It's at a set time. And when we did it, they came with a trolley, tea pot, china cups and cute little treats to have with the tea. The treats varied daily.

We did it once.

Had to order through the concierges before Noon.

We were disappointed in how many and assortment of the pastries.

It was delivered about 3:15.

If

You could all room service yourself eut I prfer to have conceirge do such things.

If it is sommething I suspect they may wish to refuse, they are morelikely to accomodate concierge. they know shE (he) is dsure this isa treat Neptune Suites can enjoy.