Parking port of miami parking ?

rakchevy

We'll be sailing on Navigator from Miami. Is there anyway to find out which terminal and which parking lot we would be looking for?

Thank you.

There will be large signs directing you to the proper cruise terminal.

Are there any safe, reputable parking places outside the port?

If you use the search function on this board you will find many threads discussing off-site parking in Miami. Some will claim to have saved money and had no issues, while others will talk about no show shuttles, overcharging, vandalized cars, etc. :eek: There are several companies advertising parking in Miami that use the word "Premier" -- not sure if it is many versions of the same company or several companies competing.

There are also many hotels near the MIA airport offering cruise parking deals - but none include a ride back to your car so figure on about $30 for a taxi or $20 for an Uber.

You might consider staying cheap outside of south FLA (West Palm and north on 95; even Orlando is only 3.5-4 hours away if you get going early in the AM) and then parking at POM.

All of the regular locals who often show up on this board suggest parking at POM - not off site.

It is your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

If you use the search function on this board you will find many threads discussing off-site parking in Miami. Some will claim to have saved money and had no issues, while others will talk about no show shuttles, overcharging, vandalized cars, etc. :eek: There are several companies advertising parking in Miami that use the word "Premier" -- not sure if it is many versions of the same company or several companies competing.

There are also many hotels near the MIA airport offering cruise parking deals - but none include a ride back to your car so figure on about $30 for a taxi or $20 for an Uber.

You might consider staying cheap outside of south FLA (West Palm and north on 95; even Orlando is only 3.5-4 hours away if you get going early in the AM) and then parking at POM.

All of the regular locals who often show up on this board suggest parking at POM - not off site.

It is your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

Thanks, JohninDC! I live in Orlando and am familiar with the safe offsite options here, but I rarely cruise from POM. I remember several years ago there were lots of complaints from offsite parking in Miami but I didn't know if it had changed. I'll listen to the locals! Thanks again!

Coming from Orlando you should look into two one way car rentals; National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttle service between POM and MIA airport. Drive the car down, drop it off, ride the shuttle to POM - post cruise ride the shuttle to POM, pick up the car, drive to Orlando. Easy-peasy! ;)