Rental car for Seattle

nana51

I plan to arrive a day early and go visit my sister about 90 minutes away in Montesano. We will leave her place early the next day and head to the ship. Does anyone know offhand if there are car rental places with drop off close to the terminal so we can Uber over?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I plan to arrive a day early and go visit my sister about 90 minutes away in Montesano. We will leave her place early the next day and head to the ship. Does anyone know offhand if there are car rental places with drop off close to the terminal so we can Uber over?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used Avis near the Westin, which is downtown. It's not exactly close to the cruise terminal as you may like but its not far either. Check on line for their locations and see if they've opened one up closer to the cruise terminal.

Hi Nana51:

I would call one of the three car rental included on this Port of Seattle website link below for details. Not sure if you drop off downtown and they shuttle you to the terminal, or you actually drop off at the terminal. I have not done this personally, but it looks like they are set up to handle your situation. If you call and get the answer, please post it here so others can know.

Have a great cruise.

https://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Services/Pages/default.aspx

• 2 weeks later...