Allure - Bathroom Dpace Question

js

Hi.

We have ocean view balcony cabins on Deck 6 as well as one inside on Allure. All cabins will have two people in them.

Is there enough storage in thhe bathrooms that we wont have to pack our over the door shoe hangers? Is there space to actually store things and not leave them out on thr small counter?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all. Its my ds/his friend both 20, my dd/her boyfriend and my dh and I. I am not going to pack the over door for my dh and me. My kids wldnt use it. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never liked over the door shoe hangers. Shelf under sink had lots of room and I’d open to the bathroom. It’s not a cabinet.

There is plenty of small shelf space behind the bathroom side mirrors but for small items. Shelves are close together and not deep.

I usually pack a couple of small collapsible canvas baskets. There is room on the open shelf under the sink. I throw all my hair brushes, combs etc in one basket and lift up to the sink when using. I put creams, sunscreen and other stuff in the other one. Keeps everything tidy and saves stuff falling on the floor.

Thank you. I love the over the door shoe hanger it keeps everything very organized for me but with just my dh and I in the cabin, Im going to leave it at home. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I recently watched a video tour of an OV balcony cabin on Allure and seeing the storage for myself convinced me that there would be plenty of storage space for me and hubby's toiletries. I saw they provide a small hairdryer but doubt it is powerful enough, so will bring my own. I can see where the collapsible fabric bins would be useful in the closet to corral undies and bathing suits that normally would go better in a drawer.