Divider on cove balconies?

norwane

Hi -

We are planning a cruise on the Horizon next year. I know that it hasn't even set sail yet, but I'm hoping that someone might know from the Vista (or any other ship) if the dividers can be removed on the Cove balconies? We want balcony cabins next to each other, but want to be able to sit together on our balconies.

Thanks!

Dividers are opened, not removed. Just a portion of the divider is opened. However, helf of the cabins have their balcony doors covered/blocked when the divider is open, so they won't open it. Someone may come along with a link to tell you if yours can be opened. EM

Sorry, I meant opened. What do you mean by the doors being blocked?

The divider swings back towards the balcony door. Since the cabins next to each other are mirror images, they will both either have the divider next to the balcony door, or on the other side of the fixed glass in the balcony door. Therefore, if you have two cabins that have the balcony doors next to the divider to be opened, when it swings back, it blocks one cabin's balcony door.

Is that the case for any balcony or just the Cove balconies?

Thanks for the info!

On some classes of Carnival ships, the divider swings out to the handrail on the balcony, on others it swings in towards the balcony door. If it does this on your ship, then it will do it for all balconies on that ship. I believe I found on the Carnival website, under the "cabin descriptions" it will list which cabins can connect on the balconies, for all ships.