Universal studios after cruise

Sarpy1

We are going on a Carnival Cruise in March of 2019 out of Orlando. Has anyone gone to Universal Studios after their cruise? I was wondering if you stayed at a hotel with a package deal for tickets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Does Universal offer a group discount? there are 13 people in our group.

Thanks!:)

We are going on a Carnival Cruise in March of 2019 out of Orlando. Has anyone gone to Universal Studios after their cruise? I was wondering if you stayed at a hotel with a package deal for tickets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Does Universal offer a group discount? there are 13 people in our group.

Thanks!:)

I think you mean you are going on a cruise out of Port Canaveral? ;p

We did this in January 2017. We drove from Miami, and by the time we got there, we were able to check in to our hotel. We stayed at the Royal Pacific Hotel which is a Universal hotel. We did not get reduced price tickets, (I don't even know if that's possible,) but we got great perks for staying there. We bought our park tickets at a designated desk in the lobby. I'll list the perks below.

Amazingly beautiful resort with a Polynesian theme.

Full gym, arcade, stores, restaurants, pool bar, and more.

Huge pool with water features, sand beach area, towels, and very hot hot tubs that were perfect to relax in after the cruise and before a long day at the park!

We had parking at the hotel, so we didn't have to worry about paying for parking at the park like if we had stayed elsewhere.

Walk to Universal less than 1/2 mile. Water taxi also available free, but slower.

One hour early admission for resort guests only to Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We were able to ride Escape from Gringotts twice before anyone else was let into the park!

Universal Express Pass for resort guests so we were able to go in the Express line for every ride!

There were other perks we did not use like priority dining, charging resort purchases to our room card, hotel delivery of merchandise purchased in the resort, and City Walk club admission. Plus luau, kids club, kids dining room, and more.

We took the water taxi back to the hotel at the end of the day to rest our feet.

We had an amazing, albeit too short visit, to Royal Pacific and Universal, and would highly recommend it!!

I have no idea if they offer group discounts. And there are other resort hotels with different amenities, so I recommend you research them. Have a wonderful trip!