Has anyone ever stayed on triumph 9 level ?

BAMAMOMOF3

What are you upgrading from? It looks to be an interior room just inside from

The pool on the lido deck. It is directly above other staterooms and directly below an open deck where the lounge chairs are. Or at least that’s what it looks like from the deck plans

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you think it would be noisey?

I would think so because there will be tons of folks walking right by those doors going out onto the lido and coming from the lido at all hours of the day and night. Not to mention the music and everything going on just outside the doors on the lido deck. If I were offered it, I would decline but that’s just me.

I agree. Was thinking the same thing. This is just a quick trip for us and a cheap room rate as interior so we jumped on it. I would rather be down below than to hear chatter all hrs of the night. Thanks for your input

I agree. Was thinking the same thing. This is just a quick trip for us and a cheap room rate as interior so we jumped on it. I would rather be down below than to hear chatter all hrs of the night. Thanks for your input

You are most welcome. Enjoy your cruise. When do you sail?

We are on the April 23rd sailing. Cant wait. I think this is the biggest ship we have been on, so hoping its not too crowded for us.

Gotcha. I sail April 14th on it. This will be my third time on the Triumph and I love it. I think you’ll have a great time!

My wife and I cruised on this deck but towards the front of the ship. Like your upgrade, it was an inside room. No difficulty with noise and we enjoyed the quick access to the Lido activity. If you are early to bed folks, you may be bothered by some late parties but that is only 1 or 2 notes.