Triumph Deck Six 4J

April42749

I am looking to book the Triumph for 5/27/2019....deck 6...4J.

When I search on Carnival no 4J cabins show up. When I spoke to a Carnival rep, he said that the 4Js on deck 6 were available. On a specific TAs website, these same 4Js are there.

There are cabins above....but "ship space" below.

My question is:

Why don't they show up on the Carnival website? Is there something wrong with them? What's under them....something that makes a lot of noise so they keep them as "spares" for guarantees?

I did a mock booking for that cruise, and I have three 4J rooms to pick from, all on deck 6. Remember that they are considered an interior room with a picture window which means you have to click on that while choosing your “upgrade” after the room type.

HTH!

When I search on Carnival no 4J cabins show up. When I spoke to a Carnival rep, he said that the 4Js on deck 6 were available. On a specific TAs website, these same 4Js are there.

My question is:

Why don't they show up on the Carnival website? Is there something wrong with them? What's under them....something that makes a lot of noise so they keep them as "spares" for guarantees?

My question is:

They do show up on Carnivals website...you’re talking about the Panama Canal Cruise? Deck 6, 3 - 4J’s show as available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums